If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Patwoman's Triumphant Return To Work

Whew. This week was kind of difficult. I was off last week, of course, for Gencon and--how unusual for me--I didn't even think of work. I mean, I really took a vaca.

Which is nice. And also kind of a pain. Because, when I came back this Tuesday, after being off on vaca, it was just so hard to jump back into my normal rhythm. I broke my stride a little, if you know what I mean.

But, I was able to catch back up by the end of the week, even though it meant I sat with my nose to the grindstone through a couple of lunches. It helped, too, that everyone else in my office seemed to be just as busy, so there was really no socializing to distract.

Not that it would be a bad thing. Some offices I've been a part of have been hilarious. Like that time my idiot boss made fun of the oven mitt I knit for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter