If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, August 01, 2011

Counting Down...

I cannot stay focused enough to do What Is It tonight. As you all know, August is the time of year for Gencon.

Ah, Gencon. My Nerdvana. How I have missed you.

As I went to work this morning, I passed the Convention Center, where there were already signs up, welcoming gamers. Several exhibitors were also unloading, including the True Dungeon folks.

I worked diligently today, trying to squeeze the whole week's work into today and tomorrow, since I will be off the rest of the week for the con. Oh, and I'll be taking Monday off, to recuperate. Wednesday through Sunday will be morning to night gaming, vendor meetings, and seminars. I will be running on empty by Sunday night.

Did I mention that last year I fell asleep playing Magic the Gathering? I'm not a spring chicken any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter