If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Letter From AW

My Dearest Patwoman,

Come live with me and be my love
And let me breach your facade so tough;
Let us scorn those who would undo
A love so sure, undying, true.

Our love burns with like fires
Same of heart and mind and desires;
And since our passion cannot be moved
Come live with me and be my love.


As always, your loving bat friend-with-benefits,

AW

**

Sweet Adam,

There once was a bat who felt
Up a young nemesis before he knelt
He tried, with love, to reform her
And plied her breasts to adore her
And finally bound her with his utility belt.

And though his firmness of...heart she felt
And his stamina threatened her health
She could never walk in the light
Yet he was the original dark knight
Oh, er, wait. Do you still have that utility belt?


Call me.

Patwoman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter