If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Shopping Trip

Yes I know. I don't need any more yarn. But when you come across a yarn sale like this, you just have to. And, I have been so good this year, not buying a whole lot and using mostly from my stash.

I have!Don't you judge me!

I swung by JoAnn and found all this yarn on sale:

8 Naturally Caron Country
9 Patons Decor
4 Bernat Satin
1 Red Heart Eco Ways
3 Lion Brand Hometown USA
1 Patons Beehive Baby Chunky
26 skeins

Are you ready for this? $.97 each. That's right. The whole haul was $28.02, including sales tax. Booyah! That's a clearance sale, Michaels. Take a lesson.

(That's my new couch, by the way, in the background. So far, it has eaten 0 knitting needles. New Couch and I are getting along just fine.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter