If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, June 20, 2011

What Is It?

What is this? My cat is curious. Do you want to know, too?

Achilles: Is it a purse?

No, you're just playing the odds.

Achilles: But it's always a purse.

Well, not this time. Look at it now.

Achilles: It still looks like a purse of some sort.

No. I'ts not a purse. Wait a sec. Let me do a few more rows. What do you think now?
Achilles: I'm still getting "purse" from that.

Really? Do you recognize it now?

Achilles: Not a purse?

OMG. You really think this looks like a purse?


Achilles: I don't want to say.

This really doesn't remind you of anyone?

Achilles: Purse?

Achilles: Heh. Heh. I just like to mess with her sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter