If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, June 03, 2011

Friday FO


A purse. Knit in Lion Brand Suede. Black. Can you see the cables? No matter. I can see them.

Lined in black, too. A fabtacular fake black velvet.





I love the ribbon. The color is actually called "Shocking Pink." Now, I don't know what's so shocking about it, but it is pink. It's so bright and so pink, I feel like it should be called "Brite Pink."

Brite Pink. Yeah. I like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter