If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kevin Sorbo's Coming Home With Me!


So I go to get in my car, and look who is sitting in the passenger seat! The Legendary Hercules! He apparently met up with T at a silent auction and decided to surprise me.

Well hello, Kevin Sorbo. How nice to see you again. You're looking rather fit, I must say. What are you doing in my car?




Patwoman, I must have you. Ever since we met at GenCon five years ago, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind.

Aw, that's sweet, Hercules. But my heart is elsewhere engaged. You know that, right?




Yeah, I guess. A guy can dream, though.

Hey, Cameron Diaz from Charlie's Angels... What's shakin'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter