If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Continuous Learning - Log Cabin

The concept of the Log Cabin block is very interesting, I think. It's knitted using only 10 or so stitches at a time. You're basically knitting a strip that you're attaching as you go.

I didn't have any purpose for knitting it, other than I wanted to do it. I'm not even sure what I will do with it. Maybe make another sampler afghan? Maybe an afghan with all Log Cabin blocks?

I do wonder, though, why it's called a Log Cabin. Doesn't really look much like any log cabin I've ever seen.

This is your log cabin...







This is your log cabin on drugs...








This is your log cabin on pancakes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter