If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, May 13, 2011

UFO Friday

They're all UFOs. I just haven't been knitting. It's not that I don't want to. But there's always something else that comes up that demands my attention.

Like a cat.

As much as I have been suffering Empty Nest Syndrome, the cats and dog have been as bad. It's like they are afraid of everyone leaving them. They've become insecure, clingy things.

Seriously. Even as I write, there is a cat trying to sit on the keyboard. (So if I happen to say something cryptic like "iojmkll.kasdf;" you will know what that's all about.)

And I have tripped over Gengen so much, she probably thinks I've just changed her name to "Dammit."



But, how can I be mad at them? Half the humans in the family moving out in the same week was pretty traumatic for me, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter