If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stay Tuned

Gah. My home computer has blown up. (Not really. But I might do damage to it myself if I can't get this virus removed.)

At any rate, I'm not able to use it. And they kinda frown on blogging from work. (Left a window open on a news site for an hour and a half last week and got a shitty email from corporate, reminding me of our Information Systems User Agreement.) And since my iPhone and I have a love/hate relationship, I probably won't go that route, either.

But I AM coming back. Just hang in there for a bit...

1 Comments:

Blogger Patwoman said...

Stil!

Such an evil program! I cannot even open Internet Explorer!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter