If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Does This Duck Make My DPNs Look Fat?

This is, like, the most awesome toy. It's a duck that reverses into a bunny. (Kinda like one of those Little Red Riding Hood to Grandma to Big Bad Wolf dolls that I always wanted when I was little.) I saw this pattern on Rav and went totally Crazy Town, imagining myself playing with this thing.


Patwoman: Look at my duck! What a lovely duck! Do you like my duck? Oh, but wait... Is it a duck? Why, no. No, in fact, it's a bunny! Yes, a bunny! Do you like my bunny? What a lovely bu-- I mean duck. Now it's a duck again!

Man. I can think of some terrific practical jokes to play with this thing. I can't wait to finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter