If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, March 28, 2011

What Is It?


What is this? My cat wants to know. Are you curious, too?




Well, obviously, it's a sweater. It's actually Sharon's sweater. (This is not Sharon, by the way. Sharon has a head.)








But Sharon doesn't like this sweater. Bad sweater! Bad sweater!



So, let's take it apart.


Achilles: Wait a minute... We're allowed to tear knitted stuff up now? Step aside.

And let's unravel it.


Achilles: Bad chair! Bad chair!

And we will have to wash it, of course. You know I loves me some kinky things. But not my yarn.

So what is it? Well, it could be anything, couldn't it? Stay tuned.

Achilles: Tearing up sweaters... You one crazy HuMom, lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter