If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Patwoman Makes A Visit To DrugCo

So this was pretty cool. As you know, I've been recruiting for DrugCo for about five years now. And I've been at the production site millions of times. But, because pharmaceuticals are produced there, I've never been actually in the production area before Friday, when I got to take a tour.

Not because they don't trust me around pharmaceuticals. What? What were you thinking? No. It's because there are some pretty stringent government, industry, and company standards for that. Like, I had to suit up for every production department.

And let me tell you, these suits are not cool. They are less:
Or

And more



Actually, they looked a lot like these:

Only the ones I had to wear were not this sexy, by far. Unless you think steel toe covers and a crotch that hangs down to your knees is sexy. Then, I guess, I was dead sexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter