If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 24, 2011

What Is It?




What is this? What could it be? Are you curious? Zeus is curious, too.











Is it a hat? No.

Is it a bag?No.




Is it something naughty? No.
But it does bring to mind the Fuzzy Sexy Lingerie, doesn't it?

No, this refugee from the UFO pile is a cat bed. It's two giant rectangles of novelty yarn, sewn and stuffed with a pillow that was too flat to sleep on anymore. I just whip stitched this shut with some semi-matching yarn (believe me, this is too fuzzy to show the stitches anyway) and viola! Cat bed!Sadly, Zeus is a little too freaked out by the novelty yarn texture to actually sit on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter