If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 10, 2011

What Is It?


Oh hey now. What's this? Are you curious?



My cat is curious.

What could it be?




Is it a hat? No.

Is it a cat hat? No.

Is it a bag? No.

Well, okay. It is a bag, actually. Or at least it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be this bag. But then it looked so small. And I thought, "How am I gonna put all my stuff in this?"

So now it's a hat. I frogged the I-cord at the bottom of the bag and just closed the top of the hat naturally. Then I remembered this morning when I was going to work I saw this woman waiting to cross the street and she had on a hat with a tassel and I thought "Tassels are cool." So I--clever little minx that I am--took the frogged yarn from the I-cord, straightened it, and made a tassel. Attached that with simple SC chain and...

Gabgab thinks the tassel is the best part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter