If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 07, 2011

FO Friday!

That's right.
Work it, baby.
You're an animal. An animal!
You know what you are.
Oooh yeah!

And I'm spent.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Ye gods, Patwoman. Get some rest. You look like you're 80! (You're so unkind!) But lighten up.

I just wanted a little something to play with while I watched some TV. This is your basic garter stitch novelty yarn scarf. #13 needles. Ten stitches. One strand of Moda Dea Dream in Black. One strand of Lion Brand Fancy Fur in Purple Passion.

So this is two for 2011.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter