If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Because My Cups Might Get Cold


I'm not really sure if these would help keep them warm. But they look cute, don't they? I did these a while back. It started out with one. And then, I don't know. I just went crazy, I guess.





They're all random yarn that I had sitting around. Some of them are from actual patterns and some of them I just made up as I went along.


After I did all these, I put them in a bag and set them aside, worried that someone would see the crazy-ass thing I'd done and mock me mercilessly.





Turns out, I needn't have worried. Everyone who's seen these has asked for one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter