If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Looking For Yarn (In All The Wrong Places)

That's not my version of a country song. It's what I've been doing today. Here's the story... The Fabulous Miss M and I were at a craft fair last fall and saw a hat she went nuts over. It was a knitted, felted blue hat.

And I know I have that exact color blue wool somewhere.

Anyway, now that we're through with the holidays, I can get started on this hat. I've found a pattern that will make a hat of that exact shape. I just need to remember where this yarn is.

I've searched in all the usual places. All the places yarn is supposed to be. But apparently this is rebellious yarn.

Come out, come out wherever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter