If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mew Too


Remember the Cotton Candy Cat Hat? Look at the same hat/scarf set in this hot pink color!

This is the Hot Cat Hat, knitted for my friend Amber in Yarn Bee Luscious Bubblegum.


Instead of pompons, this one sports some big-ass tassels.

I hyphenated big-ass so you wouldn't think I was talking about ass-tassels.

Which are something else, entirely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter