If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Coasting My Way To A FO

Small projects are pretty satisfying. It's a chance to use a small amount of yarn, or to test out a stitch, or to keep your hands busy while you do something else. Such is the case for me during our weekly gaming session.


In case you've never gamed with me--and I'm thinking most of you haven't. I probably would remember something like that--I tend to get fidgety and disruptive when it is not my turn someone is taking a really long time to decide what they are doing on their turn, and hence, holding up the game.

Knitting keeps me occupied.


It keeps me from, say, having my character bust down a door even though the door is clearly marked "guard dormitory" and the party can hear the voices of two dozen guards behind it.


So, this week, I knit some coasters. Some orange coasters to match the accessories in M's new apartment. Yes. You heard that right. M is moving out to her first apartment.

And how do I feel about that? Well, it might be time to fire up the ol' Booze Hag Brewery again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter