If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Not Knitting

Gah. So I tried to take my doctor's advice and try to get some exercise. It was brutal. Sweet Lord, I really can't see how that would be good for anyone. I think Ima die.

The main issue I have is that I'm overweight, exhausted, and have high blood pressure my knees. Oh, man, my poor knees hate me right now. How did that happen? I used to have such a good relationship with my knees.

People tell me "It takes time, Patwoman. You'll get used to it." But, you know, do I really want to get used to it? Four years ago, I very nearly elimated red meat (okay, I eat red meat once a week). I guess I'm used to that now.

But I don't like it.


And a year ago, when I found out my blood pressure was high, I cut back on salty foods. I guess I'm used to that, too.

But I don't like it.

And now? All this moving around? All this sweating? All this exertion? Yeah, maybe eventually I will get used to it.

But I don't see how anyone can like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter