If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Letter From AW

Dearest Patwoman,

Spring is in the air, my Witty Kitty. The birds are singing. Daffodils are blooming. And all around, the world is bursting with life. You realize, of course, that all of this vivacious vitality, all this spectacular energy, only sharpens my desire for you, and makes the memory of our time together that much sweeter.

Oh, Patwoman! How I long for the excitement of those spirited Helsinki nights! Mere crime fighting pales in comparions to the thought of you, my villainous vixen, reclining in a field of spring flowers, knitting needles in your hand, Batarang in mine...

Do you remember what you told me, Dear Patwoman, that last night on the rooftop of the Art Museum? You looked up at me with those intoxicating blue eyes and you said, "We will always have Helsinki, Adam."

And we will. The rooftops, the tulip gardens, the dumpsters behind any number of Italian restaurants--and you, knitting your cute little paws off through it all. Those are cherished memories, my frisky feline nemesis--memories we can make again.

We will always have Helskinki.

Yes, Patwoman. Let us always have Helsinki.

Yours forever,

AW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter