If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Not Knitting

I have been trying to knit these last few nights, but I've been so exhausted that I usually end up frustrated and/or falling asleep in the chair. Tonight I thought, Why make up swear words knit when I can make up worse swear words create something using all these beads I've bought and done nothing with?

So, I gathered my beads and beading supplies.

And had two volunteers to keep my company.

If you think they both look pissed off, you're right. They got quite territorial about who was going to sit on what bead box and ended up in a slapping match right after I took these photos.


The hard part is always the damn jump rings. Or maybe it's my eyesight. Whatever. But I can never see those things clearly enough to tell if they are closed all the way or not. And you've gotta get them all the way closed, people. If you don't, well then, you're just gonna have to make up a whole bunch of swear words.




This is the non-swearing, fun part.

There were no new swear words for the other end of the clasp. You know I'm not clever enough to make up a second set of swear words big on recycling--even phrases. And, anyway, look at the finished product!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter