If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why Did Patwoman Throw Her Purse In The Washer?

Because I felt like it! Ha!

So, remember when I was making the hat for M back in January? And I just couldn't get it right and kept frogging it out and swearing and frogging and swearing? And then I decided to just get a different yarn and more of it?

So, the question is, what do I do with the old wool? (Of which there was not enough to make a hat?) I make a purse.

This is the before shot. I am getting ready to do a Three Needle Bindoff on the bottom. (Because that's how I roll, folks.)

And now, after the hot water, high agitation wash.

Look how clever this is! Can't wait for it to dry so I can embellish it. What should I do? Should I try a felted flower?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter