If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not Knitting, But Not Swearing, Either

Wednesday is my swearing beading night. Plus, I have all these lovely beads from my shopping trip to Joann.



I usually lay these beads out a couple of different ways before I finally like them. This time, I liked the way they looked the first time. Miraculously, I got the jump rings on pretty easily. After that, the beads went on fast.

It left me pretty free to watch Grease on ABC Family. (Don't judge me.)



I like this clasp. I've decided to wear this clasp in the front of the necklace, as a focal piece. Can you see it? They're snakes. Normally I wouldn't be interested in anything snaky, but this is pretty cool.

I had a few extra beads and decided to make a bracelet to match.

Not knitting. Not swearing. Not too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter