If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday UFO - 10 Stitch Wave

Thought I would update you on the progress of the 10 Stitch Wave Scarf I've been working on. It's been a pain in my ass practice piece for working short rows. Not sure I need this much practice, but...

I love the way it looks. It's actually a little darker, a little browner and less red than this picture shows (effin flash). I think it will look really nice when it's done. I have plans to keep this one myself.

It's very slow going, however, since I have to actually pay attention to what I'm doing. That means I'm not knitting it at the normal times, like when I watch TV or game. So I'm getting it done a little at a time.

You might see this as a Friday FO sometime in 2013 at this rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter