If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shopping Trip

Decided to do some yarn shopping with T the other day. Not really to buy (although I wouldn't have been opposed to it if a couple of skeins had jumped off the shelf and into my arms); really just to look at what was new. And look! I found a couple of new things from Bernat! Puff Ball is one of those pompon yarns that are out now. And Ruffelina... I don't know how to describe that. Take a look. It's kind of half-ladder, half eyelash. And both are in pink, to support breast cancer research.

Always fun to take T along on a shopping trip. He always finds some way to amuse himself.
What's really funny is that today, M and I went to Joann. And look. I guess that apple didn't fall very far from that tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter