If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shopping Trip - Is It Halloween Already?


I love it when the stores start getting their Halloween merchandise out. So much fun to check out the new stuff.

"Hm. I have the head-in-a-cage and the ghost-on-a-wire and the animatronic spider, but look at this jumping hand!"



Craft stores are great, because they always get their holiday stuff out early. This week I found piles of skulls, bones, and various creepy birds. I already have a raven perched over my desk (I call him Lenore) but check out Disco Raven! Sparkly!


Of course no trip to the craft store would be complete without some cock handling.

Yeah. Yeah. Don't bother protesting the joke. I'm immune to your boos and hisses.



The mall had some cool weird disturbing cool candy dishes. Like this ghost, who seems to be saying "Here, have some candy that I am urinating out onto this dish." Or, I suppose, this top piece might be backward. Maybe he's actually pooping candy? By the way, I think you're really doing yourself a disservice if you don't put Tootsie Rolls in this dish.



And what about this? "Hey kids! Scoop out my brains for a delicious Halloween treat!" And what kind of candy would you put in here? Some sort of taffy? Maybe these?

Personally, I would serve nuts from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter