If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday UFO

This time of year it's always a little difficult to get any knitting done. First, because I'm really kicking into gear with Christmas knitting about now. But, my family seems to have finally caught on that I sometimes knit their gifts right in front of them without them even knowing. Now, if they see me knitting this time of year, they notice.

So, I have to do my Christmas knitting when that particular person is not around. And some days, they're all here. So that necessitates another, neutral project. Like this scarf.

This is my Everyone Is Here But I Still Need To Be Keeping My Hands Busy With Something Scarf. It's just a worsted weight yarn with some beads. Pretty straight forward stockingette and garter stiching. And these are pony beads, so they threaded on super quickly. I'm using #6 needles.

Sharon has claimed this scarf, prompting M to "custom order" a similar one. Which is ok, since I will need another Everyone Is Here But I Still Need To Be Keeping My Hands Busy With Something Scarf between now and Christmas, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter