If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Letter From AW

My Dearest Patwoman,

On the rooftop of the Helskinki Museum of Art
You shattered my heart with joy
A shard of my heart fell into your hands
A shard of my heart lodged in that magical place and time
A shard of my heart wrapped itself around you like a W&T stitch
A shard of my heart is inexplicably lost to me forever
There are too many shards of my heart

I have fallen to pieces over you

With passion and love,

AW


***

Sweet Adam,

I fear I can no longer stay away. Your terrible poetry is winning me over, despite myself. I think I can last maybe 26 days. No longer.

What shall I knit for you?

With love,

Patwoman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter