If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not Knitting - I Wear Feathers Now. Feathers Are Cool.


I've been seeing a lot of feathers lately. Reminds me of those clips we used to put in our hair back in the late 70's. Only those were actually roach clips and we just said they were hair clips.


Oh, I mean, some people used them for that. Of course, I only put them in my hair. (Calm down, kids. I told you, never read Mommy's blog.)

Anyway, feathers are cool now, so I thought I'd make some feathered earrings like I'm seeing all the young hipsters wearing these days. Turns out, it's pretty easy to do, so I ended up making three pairs while watching an episode of Doctor Who On Demand.

See those bottle caps there in that last photo? I experimented with some Dimensional Magic and made some keychains. This is Lilliana and Jace. I also made an Innistrad symbol, Ajani, and Chandra keychain. We gave all of these away at our huge Innistrad Pre-Release Event. They were a big hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter