If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Friday UFO

Okay, they're all UFO's at this point, aren't they? Do you realize how few knitting days are left until Christmas? Yeah, that's right. Not very damn many.

And so far, I have completed only T's pressie. The rest are UFOs to some degree. Which I can't share with you right now because they are top secret. And despite the fact that I keep telling them they'll be sorry if they do, my kids do read this blog from time to time. So if I were to post pix of their Christmas presents, I'd also have to post some sort of deterrant first:

Last night I dreamed I was swimming through a long, narrow tunnel, dragging a giant tree behind me. My heart was pounding as I pulled hard at the wood, trying to force it through the tunnel...

Had enough kids? Yeah. That's what I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter