If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Advent Ornament #7

Another FO. This is for the Advent Garland. It's The Candy Cane, in case you couldn't tell. It's modeled here by Batman.

This is a pretty quick and easy pattern, as far as the knitting goes. Basicially, you knit a red strip and a white strip and then twist them both around a pipe cleaner.

That's actually the tricky part. Twisting them around the pipe cleaner so that the pipe cleaner doesn't show through. But it works. You just have to be patient.

And put on your glasses.

Here's the ornament as it might traditionally be displayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter