If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ornaments

I've been making some small Christmas ornaments. I have a lot of them in my Ravelry queue and I keep meaning to get to them. The problem is that I keep finding myself at a stopping point and then I just can't get started again.

Like, I'll make all the pieces, but won't have a yarn needle close at had to sew them together. So the pieces just sit there. Or, I'll need a bit of black for the eyes or a bit of red for a mouth. And so it sits. Grrgh. It's frustrating.

I think this is just my state of mind right now. I'm a little overworked. But also, my allergies are killing me. And for some reason, the Zyrtec isn't working. So my sinuses--we don't want to talk about that, okay? Let's just say, wherever I go, people say "You look tired."

I hate that, by the way. People may be showing concern (I think they just don't have anything to say.) but it sounds really rude. Why don't you just come out and say "You look like shit, Patwoman."? That's how it sounds.

I've just started telling everyone, "Thanks. That's the look I was going for."

Where was I? Oh yeah, ornaments. So that's what I've been doing lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter