If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, December 05, 2014

Almost FO: Zombie Ornament

Can you believe I have used all my fiberfill stuffing?

Argh!

And this is almost finished, too. Not sure when I will get a chance to get out and get more stuffing, either. Work has been very demanding lately and I haven't had a lot of time for much of anything else. I'm so far behind on Christmas Knitting that I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I am not going to finish T's scarf or these ornaments.

I'm going to show you this, though, because I do like this pattern a whole lot. It can be used for so many different ornaments. This one is Jenny Stacey's modification of her Toy Soldier Ornament pattern. It's The Little Zombie

No mods here. I knit it pretty much like Jenny did. Once it's stufed and embroidered, I'll add a hanging loop on the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter