If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

I'm Sick

One thing about T: He is nothing if not generous. Shares everything with me. Everything. Like this cold. He gave it to me, barely used. Really, he had it for only a day, so it was like new when he gave it to me.

What's great about this (if you like being sick) is that, I'm pretty sure it's not just a cold. I'm pretty sure it's full-blown bronchitis, which I have not really had since I quit smoking almost 30 years ago. Fark me, I can't breath without launching into a coughing fit. And the coughing has given me such a headache I can't do anything else.

I think I will have to break down and take something for this. And that's never good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter