If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Big Crunch


Yeah, we are down to the wire. I just read this article today. Apparently that Big Bang thing was just temporary and the universe is going to collapse back down on itself in The Big Crunch.

Well, that sounds scary-ominous, doesn't it? I was under the impression the universe would end with a whimper, not a bang. The Big Crunch sounds more like a bang to me.

Of course, this event isn't going to happen for a few tens of billions of years, so I think I can get all my WIPs done in that timeframe. I might be able to knit through my stash, even!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter