If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Finished Tablecloth

I wanted to show you this:

It's the finished tablecloth. I spent 9 months working on it. I gifted it to R and Bre for Christmas, and I'm pretty sure they liked it.

I want to say it will be a long time before I attempt something this complex again, but since M is getting married this year, I'm thinking I will probably be doing one for her, too.

This is done with Aunt Lydia's Crochet Cotton. I bought the big, big ball, but I used about half of it. Maybe slightly more. I will probably end up using the rest of this for Christmas snowflakes. And I have in mind to make some edging for napkins with it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter