If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

PomPom Hat

Here's another knit project for my class. It's a bulky garter stitch hat with a pompom on top.

The bulky garter stitch gives it a rustic sort of look, I think. But the rich cranberry color of the yarn makes it feel very rich. I like the juxtaposition there. I used a whole skein of Woolease Thick and Quick for the hat and pompom. That gave me enough hat to wear slouchy or fold up the brim.

This hat is a beginner level hat, knit flat and seamed, but would also be great for charity knitting, quick last-minute gifts, or just gifting in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter