If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 02, 2016

On Cats And Christmas Trees

Or Cats on Christmas Trees, if you're at the Patwoman household. Right, Achilles?

He loves the Christmas tree. He loves Christmas in general. Or maybe it's just the ornaments. Who knows?

He was a little bummed this year because we didn't put up the Christmas tree at all. (That had more to do with moving than with my depression.) But, as I was trying to come up with an ornament to make for the monthly ornament swap on Ravelry, I just kept thinking of the way Achilles likes to ride the Christmas tree. So I made a little cat-riding-a-Christmas-ornament ornament.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of this before sending it, so you can't see from all sides. But, perhaps I will knit this again.

Maybe with a black and white cat this time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter