If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, August 03, 2015

Ornament Swap Received

So, check it out. I got a package today from England. Whoooo-hooo! I was excited. Achilles was excited, too. He jumped up onto the table to help me open it. (He, with the self-centeredness of a cat, believes that all packages are for him.)

He felt a little cheated about there being a second box inside the first, but his curiosity outweighed any frustration he felt. So look what was inside!

This is beautiful! I love the colorwork! I can't wait to hang this on my tree.

Plus, look at this bonus! Chocolate! Yes!

Sadly, I worked all day and didn't pick up the mail until it had been in that hot mailbox for several hours. It felt ok, but I didn't want to take any chances of wasting any of that chocolate getting chocolate all over. So, just to be on the safe side, I've popped it into the refrigerator for a bit.

Achilles is not that interested in the chocolate. But he does love this ornament. Seriously. His eyes are fixed on it, as I hold it and look at it. Don't worry. He didn't touch it. I wouldn't want him to snag it or anything. He just sniffed it constantly. To the point that it became super weird. Like, stop sniffing the ornament, weirdo cat. I believe I will have to pack this up right away so he will forget about it.

Cats. Whattayagonnado?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter