If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, February 22, 2016

What Is It?

What is this, hiding in an old knitting bag that I totally forgot about until the move? It's purple and fluffy and lacy. What could it be?
Pretty sure this is Patons Divine yarn.
 Is it some kind of flat elephant toy?

No.

Is it a cat blanket?
Miss Gracie seems to think so.
No.

Is it a decorative cover for the coat of arms?
Actually, this looks kinda good.
No.

This looks a little wonky, but it's not. I had a lot of trouble
getting a photo with my camera, so this is actually a
sideways overhead shot. And, I guess, since I'm short,
I'm holding the phone at an angle..I should really
take a better photo.
It's a sweater! More of a topper, actually. Doesn't look like much on the table like this. It probably looks better on an actual human being.

However, this is an old UFO (now FO). I believe I started this before I even started this blog. I also believe I was about 30 pounds lighter.

That means there is no chance of me trying this on. In fact, I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter