If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cat TV: Special Guest Stars

I've been calling our back window "Cat TV," since Achilles and Miss Gracie are mesmerized by it. Specifically, they are enjoying the birds and other wildlife that frolic on the back porch. The bird feeders I put out have attracted several different kinds of birds, some rabbits, and these ducks.

These ducks live in the little stream that runs behind the house. There are a lot of kids in this neighborhood, so the ducks are pretty wary of people. I tried to lure them closer to the house so the cats could get a good close up view.

But they were a little suspicious and wouldn't come very close.

I have no idea why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter