If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Class Project: Knitted Clutch

Here is one of my new knitting class projects. It's a knit clutch with some fringe. This is a beginner project, all garter stitch with some basic seaming and fringe.

It's knit from a smooth worsted weight. I used maybe a third of a skein. This is a bit small for a clutch, I think, but it would be great for a makeup bag. And it's great for teaching cast on, knit, bind off, mattress stitch, and fringing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter