If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Bre's Birthday Pie

 February/March is a weird time for the Patwoman Clan. R's birthday, M's birthday, Valentine's Day. Then, this year, we also had M's bridal shower. Then, B's birthday is the first week of March. So there is a lot going on this time of year.

And there's cake at all of that.

That's why this year, B decided she'd rather have a pie than cake. So I made this Banana Cream Pie. I haven't made a pie like this in a long time, so it was a nice, refreshing change from birthday cake.

R also made her a cherry cobbler, which was delicious. He did a really good job with it and I'm definitely going to hound him for his recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter