If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Warm Up America Squares

I had made a little promise to myself back in January (when I was seaming together all those Warm Up America squares) that I would do more squares for Warm Up America this year. I had hoped to do one a month.

I thought that was a realistic goal, since I have several other projects that I want to complete this year. And, of course, some months I would be able to complete more than one square. (Hopefully.)

Since the seaming party is in January and I already seamed my January squares into the WUA afghan, my "year" goes February through January. Make sense? Yeah.

So here is my February square (red) and my March squares (aqua). They are all garter stitch, which makes a pretty nice, squishy, but quick square.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter