If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Snow Again

I don't know why I'm surprised. It is February, after all. I guess I'm just really tired of winter. It's not my favorite season anyway, but this winter has really been hard on me.

It's not so much the cold, really, although I have always maintained that I am a hothouse flower, too fragile for cold temperatures. It's really more about the lack of color in the winter. Everything is so washed out and grey. Grey, brown, black. So bleak. And the sky is just... colorless.

Honestly, my mood is so bleak these days anyway. I don't need the weather to underscore it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter