If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Day!

Wow! I can't believe it's leap year again! I feel like I should post something special, since it only happens once every four years.

I've been doing this blog for 10 years now. That means there have been two other Leap Days since I've been blogging. I thought it would be cool to go back in time to see what I posted on those days.

Leap Day 2012
Leap Day 2008

Oh. Right.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter