If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

New UFO: Lotus Baby Blanket

That pink yarn from the 3 Hour Sweater was crying to be used, so I decided to try it out on another pattern. This time, it's the Lotus Baby Blanket.

This is worked from the center out, so that you get that pretty four-petal flower in the middle of the blanket. (Which you can't see yet because I haven't gotten very far along. But trust me. It's there.) It has a kind of tricky magic circle-style cast on, and I always find those first few rows on dpns to be a pain in the ass. But after that, it starts going faster.

As you can see, I'm not very far along. But I think this is the pattern for this yarn. It will make a good baby blanket, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter