If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Finger Crochet

My free class this month was Finger Crochet. Our project was a scarf. March is a little warm for a scarf, especially one made out of a bulky yarn. But, it was a nice project and a new, clever technique to teach.

I used Red Heart Grande yarn to demonstrate. Class members used yarns like Grande, Ziggy, Big, Mega, and Baby Blanket. Most finished their scarves, or very nearly finished. Mine is only about 6 inches long because, of course, I was teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter